So far the list looks like this:
- Fit the new cockpit speakers
- Install the new remote control for the blue LED cockpit lighting.
- Reinstall the bottom end of the sterndrive complete with new oil seals.
- Remove the gearbox from the drive so that we can fit a new gear selector seal.
- Refit the cleaned up anodes.
- Scrape the trim tabs and refit the cleaned up anodes.
- Lift up the floor panels in the midships berth again and vac out all of the mess we made last weekend.
- Vacuum the engine bay again to get rid of the mess we made last weekend.
- And finally give the bedroom a thorough clean out and fit some fresh bedding.
Nothing very taxing for this weekend at all. But all jobs that can be crossed off the list, which is now steadily shrinking.