Friday, 15 April 2016

Tentatively Tidal

Despite the weather forecast being none so clever for tonight and tomorrow we are still planning to head out onto the tidal Trent tomorrow afternoon to check out Naughty-Cal's new props and also to meet up with Neil and Linda on Toby Jug as they head back for home base at West Stockwith.

All of this of course is rather dependent on the new alternator working. We have been here before so there are no guarantees it will be as straight forward as it should be. 

Fingers crossed everything works as we are really looking forward to giving Cal the first chance she has had this year to stretch her legs and blow away the winter cobwebs. We need to get a few trial runs in before the end of May when we head out to Wells next the Sea to get some confidence back that she is running as she should be after last years final sea trip of the year didn't really go to plan!

No comments:

Post a Comment