Sunday 13 January 2019

Home Benefits

One of the benefits of being at home is that I can cook us a hearty yet more healthy cooked breakfast. This morning we have had dry cured grilled bacon, baked mushrooms, air fried hash browns, baked tomato and oil less fried egg. It was just the ticket to start another busy day.

This morning we just need to finish off a couple of minor bits to the flooring in the hallway.  While Liam is doing this I will have a bit of a clean up upstairs, change the bedding and generally potter around.

And then this afternoon we are going car shopping. We have decided that we are going to replace the Mini with something bigger and then when my Nissan finally dies we will replace that with something smaller.

And after an afternoon of shopping we will come back to a slow cooked coca cola Gammon joint which is blipping away in the slow cooker as we speak. I think I will serve that with roast potatoes and a cheesy vegetable bake.

No comments:

Post a Comment