Thursday 1 February 2018

The Fleet is Back

For almost a month now there has been a gaping hole on the driveway at home, it was temporarily filled at the weekend by our guests Mini, but still the gap was there. My beloved Datsun was missing in action!

But last night we received the phone call to say that she was ready to pick up. All was fixed and a new MOT was in place. I could have my car back!

We didn't get much chance to test her out last night as we had other plans and places we needed to be. But just driving across town I could tell that she was back to her usual self. Not more misfiring, no more flat spots and the chuntering sound from under the bonnet gone.

Tonight we will get the chance to give her a good run out into Derbyshire as we plan to head out for something to eat at The Strines Inn after work. I have no doubt that all will be well. We no have our full fleet back.

No comments:

Post a Comment