Some sad news from the Norfolk Broads yesterday evening when two people and a dog were found dead aboard their boat at Wroxham Broad.
More details here:
The official cause of death has yet to be established however it seems likely to be yet another tragic case of carbon monoxide poisoning aboard a pleasure vessel.
It would seem that there is an ever growing case for the installation of carbon monoxide detectors onboard private boats to be a mandatory requirement of the boat safety scheme. For what little they cost they really can be a life saver.
Our thoughts go out to the family of those involved in this case.