Saturday, 6 February 2016


We have crossed a few more jobs off the to do list today.

Liam has been busy refitting the modified boost pressure gauge gubbins,  the refurbished raw water pump and sealing in the shower room sink and generally tidying up in the shower room.

Whilst he was busy doing that I set about cleaning the engine and engine bay. A dirty job thanks to the raw water leak at the back end of last year and we have found a breather pipe to the turbo that had come unclipped spraying a fine mist of oil over the engine.


It is now looking a whole lot cleaner though and is ready for the new alternator fitting tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment