Thursday, 12 February 2015

Change of Plan

We have had a change of plan for the weekend.  We were going to rush the drive to get it ready for the weekend but have decided not to and to concentrate on jobs that need dry weather.
So this weekend we are going to wax the hull, apply the new antifoul paint,  apply the new boot stripe and polish and wax the topsides. 
The drive and bump strip are not as weather dependant so whilst the weather is set fair this weekend we will do the jobs that are.