Friday 21 March 2014

Working

Its going to be a long, long day today. Up at 6am to get stuff ready to take to the boat, out of the house at 7.15am to get Liam to work on time and ensure we have enough time to stick my bike in the car and now here I am at my desk at work where I have been since 8am.

Here I will stay until 5.15pm when its time to head back out in the car, pick Liam up from work, hopefully load his bike into the car and then drive the 50 miles to Lincoln.

But it doesnt end there. The next phase of the day is loading the gear and bikes onto the boat, I will then put everything away whilst Liam gets showered and then we will head out to the boat club where we are due to start our evening shift at 8pm and will finish when the last man or woman leaves the building, usually around 1am ish. 

But thats still not the end as we will then have to clear up and by this point we will be ready for a drink and some fodder so we will head out, grab a pizza and find a club for the last couple of drinks. A long day!


No comments:

Post a Comment