Friday 28 December 2018

Boat Time

Time for some time afloat we think.

It is Liams last day at work for four days and while I am off work I may as well make the most of the day and give the boat a good scrub inside and out.

She comes out of the water soon and scrubbing the outside is easier in the water than out. So it needs doing now or we will make life harder in a few weeks.

I have already put on fresh bedding and as an extra treat have added a nice mattress topper. We have been saying we will do this for years and have never gotten around too it. So it is our Christmas treat for the boat.

I have managed to wedge quite a lot of food and beer in the new boat fridge but have forgotten something for lunch so me and Syd will have a treat at lunchtime and go to the chippy in Saxilby.


No comments:

Post a Comment