Thursday 20 September 2018

Not Boating Weather

I'm almost glad we have been at work this week. The weather has hardly been conducive to boating what with the pair of Storms Helena and Ali showing their force and today the forecast is for heavy rain pretty much all day, although as I type here in Sheffield we are in the middle of a drier interlude.

Of course it is Thursday when the rain is forecast. The one day a week that I have to go and walk the dog at lunchtime as the receptionist at the garage doesn't work on a Thursday!

So this morning I dug out the big waterproof jacket with a hood on. Our trusty wet weather Pac a Mac's we bought in Scotland which would have been ideal are of course still on the boat. But never mind, it will be what it will be and I will get as wet as I get. 


No comments:

Post a Comment