Wednesday 22 November 2017

Three Out of Four Ain't Bad

So three out if four ain't bad right? But alas it will not be four out of four.

Liams driving licence was waiting for him on the door mat on Monday morning just six days after he sent it off for renewal. So that is both of our driving licences and my passport back within a week.

Unfortunately Liam's passport is not going quite so smoothly. He did in fairness have a letter from the passport office waiting on the doormat on Monday, just not the one we wanted. Apparently we had not filled in all of the required sections of the form. I find this hard to believe as we went through it with a fine toothed comb but there we have it. So a second form has been filled in and will be posted back today.

Fingers crossed this time it goes more smoothly.

4 comments:

  1. I Paid just under £10 each for mine and Natalie's to check and send at the post office...money for old rope springs to mind but they do check you are sending all the supporting documents. Mine was classed as a renewal (like yours)and should be with me shortly, however I am waiting with bated breath for a letter inviting Natalie for an interview as this is her 1st adult passport just like Liam's. Hope he gets his sorted soon and everything else runs smoothly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I refuse to pay them to check the forms as I know people have still had forms sent back with errors.

    Liams has gone back again now so expect to hear from them again in a week or so inviting him for an interview. I know it is all filled in this time. It has been checked, double checked and triple checked!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a right faff having to prove your British and worthy of a British Passport...I feel your pain xxx

      Delete
    2. Apparently I am British enough to get my passport trouble free.

      Liam on the other hand clearly isn't.

      Delete