Thursday 10 July 2014

I Don't Care

I don't care what the weather man says, when the weather man says it raining, you'll never hear me complaining, I'm certain the sun will shine.

Today is my final day at work and then I have 17 wonderful days to myself. The house is shut down and locked up and the car is full of holiday gear and supplies. Now its just 7.5 hours of hard graft tying up loose ends, dottings I's and crossing T's before we set off to Lincoln tonight and work, for me at least will be a distant memory for a couple of weeks at least. Liam is back at work tomorrow whilst I have the task of cleaning the boat and getting her ready. This shouldn't take long as we broke the back of it last weekend. Cal really only needs a quick rinse out in the cockpit, the cockpit vinyl cleaning and a quick rinse down to get the building dust and swallow poo off the GRP. 

The short term weather has improved no end since we first started looking so up until Monday at least we look to be fine to go. So the first two ports of call of Grimsby and Whitby look like they are good to go. Watch this space!

No comments:

Post a Comment