Tuesday 14 August 2018

New Phone

That time has come around again. New phone time.

So last week my newly ordered Samsung S9 arrived rather oddly at a neighbours house. They would not deliver it to my work address but seemingly delivering it to a total stranger is fine! 

Thankfully they are an honest family and handed over the hardware when questioned. Needless to say I was not happy with either 3 or DPD that day.

With not much time to set up the new phone before the weekend I opted to use my trusty Samsung S7 over the weekend and leave the new phone at home ready to set up yesterday. 

So last night was the night I set too and did battle with new technology to get it looking something vaguely like what I wanted to see. I guess I am supposed to be hugely excited about this new piece of technology in my pocket. But the truth is. I'm really struggling to get that feeling. There was nothing wrong with the old phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment