Friday 15 September 2017

Staying In

We are planning another lazy night in tonight. We have a busy day planned for tomorrow so time to just chill out and unwind this evening with a few beers and a nice meal later of loch trout and stir fried vegetables. With a distinct chill in the air this morning I also get the feeling that it might be time to get the heating put on the timer as well. I don't like being cold!

Tomorrow we have a gin tasting event to attend at the Lincoln Gin Festival in the Drill Hall. Now gin isn't my favourite tipple I will admit but Liam loves it and I am determined to find one that I like. So an event with over 50 gins to sample should make the perfect chance to find that special one for me. 

2 comments:

  1. Best hope that it isn't the 50th gin that is the one for you, or you may not get to it! Must admit that G&T is my preferred tipple but until recently I had no idea that there were different ones, beyond that blue one that I see in the supermarket.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Liams favourite so far is the Adnams Southwold.

    Think he is drinking Tanqueray No. 10 on the boat at the moment.

    Neither of which I'm that keen on.

    ReplyDelete