Thursday 5 August 2010

Holiday Time

Well guys you can expect a quiet week next week. We are ready and raring to go. The boat is full of fuel, water, and beer. Just a few fresh food items to buy tomorrow, then figure out where to stash it all and then we are ready for the off.

Friday evening can’t come quick enough. The OH has to work tomorrow which gives me a day of leisure, or so I think. Chances are I will be going to the boat to refit the bedding, stash all of the food away, do all of the final checks and ensure Cal is ready to go as soon as we arrive at Burton Waters on Friday evening. First stop Torksey Lock and the Black Swan no doubt.

If I get the chance over the coming week and a bit I will pop in and give a progress report, but I wouldn’t hold my breath if I was you.

No comments:

Post a Comment